Yohei Hagio, President & Representative Director
FLC shall use personal information of customers and other business partners of FLC appropriately within the scope of purpose of use as stated below.
|TYPE OF“PERSONAL INFORMATION”||PURPOSE OF USE|
| Personal information of those who request information (inquirers)||To make replies to the inquiries regarding FLC|
| Personal information of customers of FLC||• To deliver the products/services of FLC, charge the bills, receive payments, deal with inquiries, ensure emergency contact, or maintain manage the contracts;
• To notify customers of products/services and campaigns of FLC;
• To conduct marketing and sales promotion of FLC's products/services;
• To cope with inquiries about FLC's products/services; and
• To address inquiries about personal information to us
|Personal information of FLC's employees and officers||To use the personal information for operational contacts and control required for business purposes|
| Personal information of clients' employees and officers||To use the personal information for operational contacts and management of clients required for business purposes|
| Personal information of those who are interested in joining FLC||To use the personal information for operational contacts and management of clients required for business purposes|
| Personal information of retired persons||To pay retirement benefits and notify the situation of FLC|
| Other personal information||• To improve and develop services of FLC
• To make replies to inquiries from and provide advices to customers
Note: FLC will notify through its website regarding any amendments made to its purpose of use.
In order to ensure appropriate management of personal information of customers, FLC shall taken measures necessary and appropriate for the prevention of illegal access to personal information and loss, destruction, manipulation, leak and other improper use of personal information as well as for improvement of internal management framework and training system for officers and employees.
When FLC entrusts the handling of all or part of personal information to a third party, either in whole or in part, FLC will thoroughly investigate the relevant third party and exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the third party to ensure the safety management of the entrusted personal information.
FLC will make appropriate management of personal information received from customers and will not provide any personal information to a third party without obtaining a customer’s consent in advance, provided, however, that the foregoing shall exclude in the cases below:
When required from a person or his/her statutory agent to disclose, correct, add, delete, discontinue the use of or erase his/her personal information, or disclose it to a third party, FLC shall implement appropriate measures in accordance with laws and regulations. For detailed procedure of request for disclosure, etc. of personal information, see (1) through (8) below:
(1) Business name of business operator and name of personal information protection and management administrator
SINGAPORE FLC PTE.LTD. Masafumi Baba, Personal Information Protection and Management Administrator
(2) Contact of request for disclosure, etc. of personal information
Please fill in the designated application form, enclose required documents, and send it to FLC. In addition, it would be nice if you could indicate "Enc. documents for requesting disclosure of personal information" on the envelope. SINGAPORE FLC PTE.LTD.
(3) Documents (form) to be submitted in requesting for disclosure (inq1uiries) of personal information
If you wish to claim for disclosure (inquiries) of your personal information, please fill in "Personal Information Inquiry Request Form" with necessary matters, enclose an identity confirmation document below, and send it to the address above. Driver's license (copy) (please black out the description of your permanent address and send it to FLC), passport or other public document that can prove citizenship: any one of the items on the left.
(4) Request for disclosure (inquiries) of personal information by representative
When your representative demands the disclosure of your personal information, please enclose the document ( or ) as listed below in addition to the documents as defined above.
 In the case of a legal representative
One copy of Personal Information Inquiry Request Form designated by FLC
A document that can verify the authority of representation (a transcript of the family register (please black out the description of his/her permanent address and send it to FLC); a copy of health insurance card with description of dependent relatives is acceptable in the case where a person with parental authority acts as legal representative) any one of the items on the left.
A document that can verify a legal representative of a minor or an adult ward Driver's license (copy) of legal representative (please black out the description of his/her permanent address and send it to FLC), passport or other public document that can prove citizenship: any one of the items on the left.
 In the case of a privately appointed agent
One copy of power of attorney in the form designated by FLC
One copy of certification of your seal
(5) Fee and payment of your request for disclosure (inquiries) of personal information (applicable to disclosure of personal information and purpose of use only)
The fee of the request for disclosure of personal information is ¥1,050 per request. Applicants are required to enclose postage stamps amounting to ¥1,050 with the application documents.
＊When you fail to enclose the postage stamps equivalent to the fee, FLC will notify you to that effect.
However, in the case where FLC does not receive the postage stamps equivalent to the fee from you within one month, we will treat your application as if you had never made it.
＊The above fee includes expenses for issuance of disclosure documents and mailing together with consumption tax.
(6) Method to reply your request for disclosure (inquiries) of personal information
FLC will make an answer in writing by sending to the address described in the identity confirmation document which will be sent from each applicant.
(7) ”Purpose of use”regarding personal information achieved in the course of applicant's request for disclosure (inquiries) of personal information
FLC will address any personal information that may be obtained in connection with each applicant's request for disclosure (inquiries) of personal information, to the extent necessary to the request for disclosure (inquiries). FLC will save the documents submitted from each applicant for 1 year after the completion of reply and shred them afterward.
(8) Grounds for non-disclosure of“retained personal information”
In the event of any of the events listed below, FLC will refrain from disclose the personal information. When FLC decides not to disclose any personal information, FLC will notify you indicating the reason for non-disclosure. Note, however, that the ordinary disclosure fee shall be charged to the applicant.
• Cases in which personal identification is unable to be performed, including due to a discrepancy of addresses registered in the application form, described in an identity confirmation document and/or registered in the database of FLC;
• Cases in which authority of representation is unable to be verified in the case of application by a legal representative;
• Cases in which there is any flaw in description of the application form designated by FLC;
• Cases in which the subject matter required by applicant does not fall within the scope of personal information subject to disclosure as prescribed by FLC;
• Cases in which disclosure is likely to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party;
• Cases in which disclosure is likely to seriously impede the proper execution of the business of FLC; or
• Cases in which disclosure violates other laws and regulations
If you have any complaint regarding FLC’s handling of personal information, please contact the following persons. Note, however, that FLC does not belong to any accredited personal information protection organization.